In this video, I am discussing the Homogeneous Systems & Parametric form of equations. Its importance in Data Science and Machine learning. You will also need an understanding of Row Reduced Echelon Form --
In this video, we will be discussing
1. Properties of the matrix-vector product
2. Matrix Equations & Vector Equations 3.Multiple ways for writing the system of linear equations
4. One more way for finding the value for the equation Ax =b
In this video, we will be discussing the following topics.
1. Linear Combination of Vectors
2. Vector Equations
3. Different representation techniques of linear systems.
4. Overview of Augmented matrix representation for vector equations.
5. Linear Span
In this video, I have discussed the following topics
1. Finite dimension vector space
3. Finite & Infinite fields
4. Vector spaces
We will be discussing vectors in short.
I have opened an oxygen concentrator sieve bed for someone trying to build an oxygen concentrator during this pandemic.
In line with our discussion about matrices, this video covers some more kinds of matrices
Matrices discussion continued Part II -
Covers the following topics
This video covers the following topics
This video covers ways in which we can solve linear equations represented in the form of a matrix. I am discussing the following forms
This video explains linear equations representation in the form of matrices. Once the linear equations are represented as matrices we can identify whether the equation has a single solution, infinitely many solutions, or no solution.
We are discussing straight line equations. How to find the number of solutions for a straight-line equation.
Copyright © 2018 SCIENTIFIC THINKING WITH YASHA - All Rights Reserved.